If you’re throwing or attending a 90s party, the key to dressing the part is to think grunge. Think flannels, denim skirts, and Doc Martens. Here are some tips on what to wear:
- Flannels are a must-have for a 90s party. You can either wear one as a shirt or a skirt.
- Jeans skirts are also popular for 90s parties.
- Doc Martens are a key 90s accessory.
- Oversized sweaters are also popular for 90s parties.
- Lots of accessories are popular in the 90s, so feel free to go crazy with your accessories. Think chokers, headbands, and bracelets.
How to make a 90s party
The 1990s were a great time for parties. Here is how to throw a 90s bash that will have everyone talking.
1. Start by picking a date for your party. The 1990s ran from January 1, 1990 to December 31, 1999, so you have a lot of flexibility in terms of when to throw your party.
2. Next, send out invitations. You can either make your own or find some online. Be sure to include the date, time, and location of the party, as well as a request for people to dress in 1990s attire.
3. Now it’s time to start planning the menu. The 1990s were a great time for food, so there are plenty of options to choose from. Popular dishes from the decade include pizza, tacos, chicken nuggets, and fries.
4. Once the food is taken care of, it’s time to focus on the drinks. Be sure to have plenty of sodas, fruit juices, and iced teas on hand. If you want to add a little bit of fun to your party, consider serving some alcoholic drinks that were popular in the 1990s, such as piña coladas and mojitos.
5. Now it’s time to focus on the decorations. One of the easiest ways to create a 90s vibe is to use lots of bright colors. You can also hang posters and other memorabilia from the 1990s era.
6. Finally, it’s time to think about the music. Be sure to have a mix of 1990s hits and party classics on hand to get everyone in the mood.
90s party tips
Throwing a 90s themed party is a great way to recapture some of the nostalgia of your childhood. Here are some tips to help make your party a success:
1. Decorate your party space with items from the 90s. This could include posters, stickers, ornaments, and other memorabilia.
2. Serve food and drinks that were popular in the 90s. This could include pop tarts, Tang, pogs, and other nostalgic snacks.
3. Play music from the 90s. This could include popular songs from artists like Britney Spears, the Backstreet Boys, and NSYNC.
4. Encourage your guests to dress up in 90s fashion. This could include anything from denim jackets to butterfly hair clips.
5. Host games and activities that were popular in the 90s. This could include playing tag or doing the Macarena.
6. Set up a photo booth and have your guests take selfies in 90s attire.
7. Have a 90s themed cake or dessert. This could include things likePop rocks, Tang cake, or push pops.
With these tips, you can throw a 90s themed party that will be sure to bring back some great memories!