maureen wilson photography | mccomb mississippi newborn and child photographer » mccomb mississippi photographer, newborn & child photographer

Masthead header

An Adoption Story [Elevate, April] | ms baby photographer

Shooting this adoption story was one of the most [awe]some things ever.  God is good.

undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined

Finish the circle of Fine Art [Elevate] posts by checking out the talented Gina Kolsrud

Check out more Elevate posts below:

September 2011October 2011January 2012February 2012 | March 2012

Email Us | View our Website | Find us on Facebook | Subscribe to our Blog | Sign Up for our Newsletter

Comments

comments

• Lauren HApril 16, 2012 - 9:42 am

These are so beautiful! What an amazing way for them to remember such a life-changing day!

• [...] i invite you now to continue op to the next installation in this exploration with Maureen Wilson….. [...]

• JessicaNelsonApril 16, 2012 - 10:15 am

This totally made me teary! How super sweet. Congrats to them!

• Gina Oh | Gina Maxine PhotographyApril 16, 2012 - 10:38 am

what am amazing experience… just wonderful…

• TamaraApril 16, 2012 - 10:45 am

how amazing…brings tears to my eyes!!!

• Gina K.April 16, 2012 - 11:09 am

Beautiful documentation. This brought tears to my eyes.

• PaulaApril 16, 2012 - 12:51 pm

Beautiful story, Maureen. I cannot imagine how it must have felt to be in the room and experience the joy!

• Shea ParkerApril 16, 2012 - 4:08 pm

they are so blessed that you were able to get this on camera! i know they will treasure this forever. Amazing experience I am sure. and amazing photos to go with it!

• canonApril 16, 2012 - 7:34 pm

has to be one of the best things I’ve ever seen, when i saw the new mama see her babies for the first time, i couldn’t even breathe. thank you so much for sharing.

• wendy vonsosenApril 16, 2012 - 11:19 pm

I’ve been waiting for this post. What an amazing experience to be a part of. I’m so glad you shared this for this month, Maureen. I’m thrilled for this cute little family!

• Kamee juneApril 17, 2012 - 12:28 am

I have two adopted nieces. The most interesting part of the whole adoption experience? It never felt to us they were adopted, always ours, part of our family, they just came to us in different avenues!
    So happy for this family!! What a great post to share for fine art!!!!

• Mary SchannenApril 17, 2012 - 8:33 am

Seriously Maureen – THIS just brought me to tears!

• KatieApril 17, 2012 - 9:47 am

Tears in my eyes!!! Wow! At first you think there’s one baby and surprise, there’s another! Oh my, these are beautiful!

• martha schusterApril 17, 2012 - 3:40 pm

i have lingered over this post all morning!! each image so full of beauty and emotion. what an amazing moment captured maureen! i would have loved to have been in that room so filled with love!

• JennyApril 20, 2012 - 8:08 am

how great of you to be able to be there to capture these moments. so so sweet and i tear up looking at their expressions!!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *